Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

McFly kissed a girl. And they liked it. But what do YOU think?

:: Artikler

Go down

McFly kissed a girl. And they liked it. But what do YOU think? Empty McFly kissed a girl. And they liked it. But what do YOU think?

Indlæg  Tinkerbell Søn Sep 14, 2008 4:59 pm

Have you heard that song? You know, the one about a girl kissing a girl or something? It's by that Katy Perry chick whose mum got all cross and bothered. It's on the radio, like, every two minutes or so... OK, enough of our sarcasm. We actually think I Kissed A Girl by Katy Perry is a great tune – and it would appear we're not the only ones. The lovely McFly appeared on Radio 1's Live Lounge yesterday and decided to perform their own rendition of the hit song. Listening to Danny Jones' gravelly, sexy tones singing "I kissed a girl" has made us go all wibbly-of-knee, and we think we might even like the lads' version of the song a smidgen more than the actual original. If you weren't listening to the boys live – what do you mean you have a job? We think you'll agree that McFly have proved themselves yet again as a talented force to be reckoned with – although we'd actually like to do other things with their talented, erm, force – but that's just rude. The lads are about to release the deluxe version of their album Radio:ACTIVE (out 22 September), and heatworld can tell you, it's pretty mind-blowing stuff. Anyway, back to the question in hand – what do YOU think of McFly's version of I Kissed A Girl, and do you think it's better than the original?
Tinkerbell
Tinkerbell
Medlem
Medlem

Antal indlæg : 244
Alder : 43
Geografisk sted : Viborg

http://www.myspace.com/lallerbaby

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

:: Artikler