Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Dougie Interview in new Sugar Magazine

:: Artikler

Go down

Dougie Interview in new Sugar Magazine Empty Dougie Interview in new Sugar Magazine

Indlæg  Tinkerbell Fre Nov 28, 2008 7:09 pm

Ask Me Anything
McFly's Dougie talks about dating and cheating...

Would You Ever Date A Fan
Amy, 15, West Yorkshire
"Yeah, of course i would, if we made a connection. Its just about meeting someone you like and can have a laugh with."

Are You Single?
Melissa, 16, via sugarscape
"No, im dating Frankie from The Saturdays. It's going really well. But don't ask me how long we've been together because thats such a girl question, and i have no idea."

So, how was your kiss with Loose Womens Carol McGriffin?
Beth, 13, Dorset
"It was wicked, thanks. In fact, Im dating her too. Have been for ages and thats also going really well. Dont tell Frankie, though. She doesn't know."

Where would you take a girl on a first date?
Emily, 13, via Sugarscape
"Probably to a reptile show. I've got about 12 of them as pets so i reckon i'd have to see if she liked them before i could go out with her."

What's the craziest thing you've done on tour?
Natalia, 17, Tyne & Wear
"We all ate bugs once. No idea why - just for a dare, i suppose. And FYI, ants taste like BO. Which i know because i have liked my own armpits."

Have You Ever worn make-up?
Erin, 16, West Midlands
"Loads of times! And not just make up - wigs, dresses, stilettos...Heels are pretty uncomfortable, actually. I'm probably not wearing the right size."

What do you wear in bed?
Alexie, 14, via sugarscape
"Usually i would just be naked, but ive found these amazing Calvin Klein pj bottoms. They're so comfortable it's actually better than being naked."

Is it true you and Danny have a hot tub?
Carly, 15, Cambs
"Yes, it is. But to be honest, it's an absolute mission to look after. Someone dropped a can of coke in there recently and it went all syrupy and looked like sewage. It totally wrecked everyone's swimming shorts - except for Tom, who was naked."

Dougie Interview in new Sugar Magazine 11h3xo2
Tinkerbell
Tinkerbell
Medlem
Medlem

Antal indlæg : 244
Alder : 43
Geografisk sted : Viborg

http://www.myspace.com/lallerbaby

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner